Full-time Faculty Position in Department of Horticulture, National Chung-Hsing University
The Department of Horticulture at National Chung-Hsing University, Taichung, Taiwan (R.O.C.) seeks highly qualified individuals for a faculty position at the assistant, associate professor or full professor level. The candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Horticulture with research addressing to the following areas: horticulture crop cultivation, horticulture crop breeding, horticulture crop genetics, and horticulture crop physiology. Candidate with practical experiences will be granted with higher priority.
The successful candidate will expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses (English courses preferred) including Pomology, Olericulture, Floriculture, or Post-Harvest Handling. To be considered for this position, a complete application materials should include:
- Officially certified copy of Ph.D. diploma, transcripts, and employment records. Please submit Chinese version or English version of the diploma and transcripts certified by the Embassy of the Taiwan (R.O.C.).
- A photocopy of the Teacher's Certificate (only for those who already have it)
- A photocopy of identity card or passport.
- Officially certified copy of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Fill the file of the "New recruit teacher selection and regulation table' （t4a，Please download file from the website of College of Agriculture and Natural Resources）http://canr.nchu.edu.tw/Center/Regulations/RegulationList.aspx?SendItem=2
- One representative paper published in recent 5years and other reference books and papers published in recent 7 years, including electronic files. （Please download file from the website http://www.nchu.edu.tw/~person/table-RC.htm）
- All published reprints or copies, including doctoral dissertation should be enclosed. If the representative paper was published with several co-authors, a proof file needs to be submitted. (Please download the file from the website, http://www.nchu.edu.tw/~person/table-RC.htm)
- Two letters of recommendation (one from Ph. D. advisor). Please mail to Prof. Huey-Ling Lin, Professor & Chairperson, Department of Horticulture. (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Research plan.
- Course syllabus( http://www.oaa.nchu.edu.tw/download02.htm)
- Consent to Provide Personal Data form(See attached Files)
- Other supporting documents.
- Applicants must be fluent in Chinese.
- Please sign or stamp on every photocopy item as a declaration of full responsibilities over the risk.
- Please submit both written documents and electronic files. Please noted that all submitted documents and files are non-refundable.
Please send the application materials to Dr. Huey Ling Lin, 145 Xingda Rd., South Dist., Taichung City 40227, Taiwan, R.O.C. Department of Horticulture, National Chung-Hsing University (Labelled "application for faculty position" on the envelope) Tel：+886 0-22840340 ext 212 Fax：+886 4-22860574
Application deadline is June 20 2017 and the faculty appointment starts at Feb. 01 2018.
Contact information; Contact Phone: +886-4-22840340 ext 212