Full-time Faculty Position in Landscape Gardening Architecture, National Chung Hsing University
Assistant Professor or above level in Landscape Gardening Architecture
The Department of Horticulture in National Chung Hsing University, (Taiwan) (http://hort.nchu.edu.tw/main.php), now has a faculty position at the assistant, associate professor or full professor level for teaching and research on Landscape Architecture. The candidate must have a Ph.D. degree in Horticulture or Landscape Architecture with research addressing the following areas: landscape/horticulture design, plant design, or landscape engineering and management. He/she needs to offer support for the international activities of the College of Agriculture and Nature Resource and conducts courses in English.
The successful candidate is expected to teach undergraduate and graduate courses (English course preferred) including Gardening, Landscape Planning and Design, Landscape Engineering and Management, Special Topics on Landscape Design. To be considered for this position, a complete application material should include:
- Copies of academic certificates, if the academic credentials are in foreign language, please translate them into Chinese and have them certified by foreign affairs.
- A photocopy of the Teacher's Certificate (only for those who already have it).
- A photocopy of Identity card or Passport.
- Copies of undergraduate and graduate transcripts.
- Fill the following application documents (t4a, including electronic file), publication (t4p, including electronic file) and documents required for career promotion (t4, including electronic file). Regulations and forms are available from College of Agriculture and Natural Resources website, (http://canr.nchu.edu.tw/Center/Regulations/RegulationList.aspx?SendItem=2), click on 'Regulations and Forms' / 'Teacher Regulation Forms', please preview and download.
- Copies and PDF files of representative publication and list of academic book and journal paper in the past 7 years. Verification of co-author's contribution to the applicant's representative publication. Download the tables at http://canr.nchu.edu.tw/Center/Regulations/RegulationList.aspx?SendItem=2)
- All published reprints or copies, including doctoral dissertation should be enclosed.
- Two recommendation letters including one from thesis advisor, please mail directly to Prof.Dr. Huey-Ling Lin (email@example.com ), Head and Search Committee Chair of Department of Horticulture, National Chung Hsing University (the date of postmark shall be regarded as the actual date of application, please use registered mail).
- Preparation for course syllabus, future research proposal and other related documents.( http://www.oaa.nchu.edu.tw/download02.htm)
- Preparation for Consent to Provide Personal Data form(Attached Files)
- Please sign or stamp on every photocopy items as a declaration of full responsibilities over the risk.
- Please preparation both of Written documents and provides file. File that you provided are non-refundable.
- An English presentation is required during interview.
- Application deadline is 17/05/2017.
- His/her employment start date is 1st Feb, 2018.
- Mailing address: Dr. Huey-Ling Lin. , 145 Xingda Rd., South Dist., Taichung 40227, Taiwan, R.O.C. Department of Horticulture, National Chung Hsing University (Labeled "application for faculty position" on the envelope).
- Contact information. E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 886-4 -22840340 ext.212; Fax: 886-4 -22860574