Abstract submission for Acta Horticulturae is free for ISHS individual members
Running a quality service for abstract submission and paper reviewing comes at a cost; for Acta Horticulturae a submission charge applies which partially covers the cost of submission, infrastructure overhead, hard/software maintenance, etc. Click here for more details on ROSA, the Responsive Online System for Acta Horticulturae submission and review.
- The abstract submission charge is due upon submission of an abstract and applies to the presenting author(*) only.
- The abstract submission charge is not part of the symposium registration fees.
- The cost for abstract submission is EUR 80 for individuals residing outside the European Union.
For authors submitting from within the EU zone the abstract submission cost is EUR 95 (including VAT).
- For ISHS Individual members, the abstract submission charge is fully waived.
To submit an abstract use the submission web-link to be found in the website of the symposium concerned and login with your ISHS user account when prompted (see details below).
- Those who do not hold a user account with ISHS yet: create an ISHS user account here, then move on to the next step, select the appropriate option to pay for the submission charge and confirm your order.
After payment and activation of your user account use the abstract submission web-link announced in the symposium website and login with your ISHS user account authentication details to start the submission of your abstract.
- Those who already hold a user account with ISHS: prior to initiating the submission process ensure that the address and contact details associated with your ISHS user account are still valid and accurate.
These details will be used for sending you important notifications and status updates regarding your submission - it is essential that your email address is correct and won't reject messages received from ISHS.
If required, update and/or renew your lapsed ISHS user account first. Check the status of your ISHS user account here.
For specific instructions related to each particular meeting please refer to the details made available in the website of the symposium concerned.
Important: strict deadlines apply - avoid last-minute stress and always prepare your submission well in advance of the submission deadline!
(*): The person in the user-role of "presenting author" is considered the person who is in charge of the submission process. Any person assuming the role of "presenting author" is required to hold an active ISHS user account (i.e. either abstract submission charge paid or ISHS membership active) - consequently, carrying over the user-role of presenting author to one of the co-authors is possible on the condition that the co-author involved is holding an active ISHS user account.