Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal, recently acquired by the ISHS, and published from 1 January 2017 by the Society in collaboration with CIRAD.
The journal includes original articles and reviews on tropical and subtropical horticultural crops.
The new scope is extended to issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture, deals with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment.
Year 2017 Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture subscription rate (Fruits Volume 72 - 6 issues) is EUR 650 (postage of 6 print issues a year is included in the subscription price) - commercial discounts available to booksellers, subscription agents & ISHS institutional members. Click here to contact ISHS and subscribe.
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture does not charge an article submission fee.
Should you, your institution or funding body require to have your paper published in Open Access, the journal offers optional 'Gold' Open Access at a cost of EUR 1,000 per paper (-25% discount for ISHS members).
Online manuscript submission: http://www.editorialmanager.com/fruits
Back issues available online (pay-per-view): http://www.pubhort.org/fruits/
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Remi Kahane, CIRAD TA B-DIR/09, Avenue Agropolis, 34398 Montpellier Cedex 5, France. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- E.G. Achigan-Dako, Univ. Abomey-Calavi, Benin
- M.J. Amiot-Carlin, INRA - INSERM, France
- K. Atta-Krah, IITA., Nigeria
- D. Bartholomew, Univ. Hawaii, Hawaii
- S. Bautista-Baňos, Inst. Politéc. Nac., Mexico
- L. Bertschinger, Agroscope, Switzerland
- M. Bodson, Univ. Liège, Belgium
- D.J. Cantliffe, Univ. Florida, USA
- Y. Desjardins, Univ. Laval, Canada
- M. El-Otmani, IAV Hassan2, Marroco
- A. Erez, ARO, Israel
- E. Fallahi, Univ. Idaho, USA
- C. Fideghelli, Ist. Sper. Fruticolt., Italy
- V. Galán-Sauco, ICIA, Spain
- E. Malézieux, CIRAD, France
- S.K. Mitra, Bidhan Chadra KrishiViswavidyalaya, India
- R. Oniang'o, AJFAND, Kenya
- D.H. Reinhardt, Embrapa, Brazil
- Z. Singh, Curtin Univ. Technol., Australia
- Z. Ul-Haq, Univ. Karachi, Pakistan
Fruits is indexed/abstracted in:
- Journal Citation Reports®
- Science Citation Index Expanded™
- BIOSIS Previews®
- Biological Abstracts®
- CAB International
- CSA: Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management
- Chemical Abstract Service
- EBSCO: Environment Index™
Impact Factor*: Year 2015: 1.013 [up from year 2014: 0.883]
*Journal Citation Reports®, Thomson Reuters