Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal, recently acquired by the ISHS, and published from 1 January 2017 by the International Society for Horticultural Science in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal publishes original articles and reviews on tropical and subtropical horticultural crops.
New web links: As a result of the transition of the journal Fruits on January 1, 2017 some of the previous journal web links may have changed. Please update any outdated or broken hyperlinks you encounter - outdated web links for the Fruits journal automatically re-direct here for your convenience. For journal articles it is recommended to always use the unique CrossRef DOI for reference since those are persistent and not subject to changes.
- crop production and cropping systems,
- genetics and
- the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments,
- storage and market supply of underutilized crops,
- integrated management of pests and diseases,
- clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species,
- peri-urban and urban tropical crop production,
- sustainable water and input use,
- capacity building in horticulture,
- value chain development in developing countries,
- seed science and agricultural engineering.
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture, deals with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment.
Current and back issues available online: http://www.pubhort.org/fruits/
Fruits - the International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture is available online and in print.
Check here for pay-per-view options to purchase individual paper downloads.
For 2017 (Volume 72) the subscription price for Fruits, the International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (Volume 72 - 6 issues, 2017) is EUR 650. Subscriptions include postage of 6 high-quality print issues a year as well campus-wide unlimited online access to the entire journal archives, current and back-issues. Commercial discounts available to booksellers, subscription agents & ISHS institutional members. Click here to contact ISHS with your subscription-related questions.
When subscribing to Fruits, you might also want to consider the ISHS combine subscriptions and save promotion here
Editor-in-Chief: Dr. Remi Kahane, CIRAD TA B-DIR/09, Avenue Agropolis, 34398 Montpellier Cedex 5, France. email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture does not charge article submission or article processing charges (APC). For those authors who require their paper published Open Access, the ISHS offers optional 'Gold' Open Access for this journal. The cost for this optional Open Access is EUR 1,000 per paper (-25% discount for ISHS members). Download the optional Open Access order form here.
- E.G. Achigan-Dako, Univ. Abomey-Calavi, Benin
- M.J. Amiot-Carlin, INRA - INSERM, France
- K. Atta-Krah, IITA., Nigeria
- D. Bartholomew, Univ. Hawaii, Hawaii
- S. Bautista-Baňos, Inst. Politéc. Nac., Mexico
- L. Bertschinger, Agroscope, Switzerland
- M. Bodson, Univ. Liège, Belgium
- D.J. Cantliffe, Univ. Florida, USA
- Y. Desjardins, Univ. Laval, Canada
- M. El-Otmani, IAV Hassan2, Marroco
- A. Erez, ARO, Israel
- E. Fallahi, Univ. Idaho, USA
- C. Fideghelli, Ist. Sper. Fruticolt., Italy
- V. Galán-Sauco, ICIA, Spain
- E. Malézieux, CIRAD, France
- S.K. Mitra, Bidhan Chadra KrishiViswavidyalaya, India
- R. Oniang'o, AJFAND, Kenya
- D.H. Reinhardt, Embrapa, Brazil
- Z. Singh, Curtin Univ. Technol., Australia
- Z. Ul-Haq, Univ. Karachi, Pakistan
Fruits is indexed/abstracted in:
- Journal Citation Reports®
- Science Citation Index Expanded™
- BIOSIS Previews®
- Biological Abstracts®
- CAB International
- CSA: Environmental Sciences and Pollution Management
- Chemical Abstract Service
- EBSCO: Environment Index™
Impact Factor*: Year 2015: 1.013 [up from year 2014: 0.883]
*Journal Citation Reports®, Clarivate (previously Thomson Reuters)