Fruits Volume 72/1 (January/February 2017)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at http://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 72, issue 1, January/February 2017).
- Nutritional evaluation of commonly consumed berries: composition and health effects
- Allometric models for determining leaf area of 'Fino de Jete' cherimoya grown in greenhouse and in the open field
- Behavior of some local and foreign walnut cultivars under the climatic conditions of South Bulgaria
- Effect of bagging and time of harvest on fruit quality of 'Red Fuji' apple in high altitude area in China
- Deficit irrigation strategies and their impact on yield and nutritional quality of pomegranate fruit
- Determination of pesticides residue content in watermelon fruit from Ghana
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.