Fruits Volume 72/3 (May/June 2017)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at http://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 72, issue 3, May/June 2017).
- Pomological and quality traits of mulberry (Morus spp.) germplasm from Gorno Badakhshan in the Western Pamir
- Discovering a volatile organic compound fingerprinting of Pouteria lucuma fruits
- Cloning, expression and molecular modeling of the anthocyanidin reductase (FaANR) gene during strawberry fruit development
- Variation in genetic, morphological, colorimetric and flavor traits of two traditional Spondias purpurea L. variants: 'Tuspana abal' and 'Tuspeña abal'
- Survival of pathogenic Colletotrichum isolates on dormant buds, twigs and fallen leaves of apple trees in commercial orchards
- Performance of 'Tupy' and 'Xavante' blackberries under subtropical conditions
- Growth response of different species of Ziziphus to inoculation with arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.