HortDialogues - an ISHS series of live & on-demand horticultural videos and webinars
- HortDialogues are open to ISHS members and non-members, free-of-charge, compliments of the ISHS.
- Registration is required to join most of the live webinars.
- In case you've missed a live webinar, the recorded video content is available in the ISHS on-demand video library.
- An overview of all ISHS newsfeed items related to HortDialogues is available here
- If you appreciate this complimentary ISHS service thank you for supporting the society: join the ISHS as a member or keep your ISHS membership current!
What does Science say about fruits and vegetables and health? (Prof. Dr. Yves Desjardins)
Date: September 8, 2021 (15:00 CEST) - Registration and information
Biotechnology inputs for the agri-forestry sector (Moderator Prof. Dr. Jorge Canhoto)
Date: July 15, 2021 (10:00 CEST) - click here for more information and to watch the recorded video content
Vertical Farming (a series of ISHS Talks on Vertical Farming organized by Prof. Dr. Francesco Orsini, Prof. Dr. Leo F.M. Marcelis and Prof. Dr. Murat Kacira)
Starting June 1, 2021 - a new episode will be released on day 1 and 15 of every month - click here for more information and to watch the on-demand video content
Agroecology (a series of 3 webinars initiated by Prof. Dr. Uygun Aksoy):
May 10, May 26 and June 16, 2021 - click here for more information and to watch the recorded video content
Peach (a series of 4 webinars initiated by Prof. Dr. George Manganaris)
Date: June 1, 2, 3 and 4, 2021 - click here for more information and to watch the recorded video content
Plant Genetic Resources for food security (Moderator Prof. Dr. Jorge Canhoto)
Date: exact date and time to be decided - Registration and further information coming soon