You are coming from agriculture/horticulture research but would like to change the world in terms of future farming. Than you are right with us! If you are motivated to work in an innovative company that provides solutions which support growth and sustainability for other companies, we have an excellent opportunity for you.
Metos/Pessl Instruments (www.metos.at): an Austrian founder-run business started 35 years ago, and trustworthy partner you can rely on proactive decision-making, fairness and approachability: innovative, dedicated and authentic. With their products, they aim to reduce the risk of crop failure by helping them to make their decisions and turning information into Profits.
With their headquarter in Weiz - Austria and offices Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Lisbon, Fresno, Santiago de Chile, Sao Paulo, Fresno, Johannesburg, Kuala Lumpur and partners in 60 other countries, Pessl Instruments is being a dependable for all their clients worldwide. They understand doing business over cultural and country borders and will always be fair and honest.
Metos/Pessl Instruments is manufacturer of high quality weather monitoring devises based on IoT technology used in the Agribusiness world for smart decision making and risk reduction. These positions we have is a Market Developer reporting directly to CSO (straight line) and will also have some global dotted lines. He/she will be supposed to visit and discuss large scale Farmers, Ag Machinery Dealers like John Deere, Farm Chemical Companies, Irrigation companies and others to promote and sell Pessl Instruments which has large customers like Bayer, Syngenta, Adama, Yara, John Deere, AGCO, Irriger, Dow and many others besides Large Farms, is looking for someone to help with this challenge: facilitate IOT and DSS use in agriculture – make farmers smarter and profitable with digital agriculture.
If you want to learn more send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please see the website: www.pesslinstruments.com
Job Description: Sales & Marketing Developer - Assistant to CEO
• Technical Sales / Project management for Precision farming projects related to Weather Station sales / project business.
• Degree: Agronomical Engineering, or General Engineering like Mechanical or Electrical. Having a MBA or business degree is of big help.
• Languages: English and Spanish are mandatory. Portuguese, German or Russian would be a plus.
• Location: one of the following countries: Turkey, Spain, Ukraine, Germany, USA, South Africa, Canada, India, Malaysia, Indonesia
• Energetic and hard working – change mentality skills
• Strong skills for team working and ability to build teams that develop solutions for the client;
• Ability to transact at different levels of organizations: from C-Level to farmers;
• Experience in selling large projects to bigger organizations would be very positive and helpful.
• Lead large click-through sales projects and excellent ability to close deals;
• Experience in agribusiness.
• TOTAL AVAILABILITY TO TRAVEL 40% to 50 % OF TIME;
• ENGLISH AND one other language