Faculty Position Opening in Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, NTU, Taiwan
1. One faculty position (assistant professor or above) is open in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University, Taiwan for teaching and research on plant biotechnology (genetic engineering on horticultural crops including molecular breeding).
The applicant should hold a Ph.D. degree on Horticulture, Landscape Architecture or relevant fields. The job will begin on August 01, 2019.
2. Documents required for application include:
(1) Resume (please notify the field and position level applied, contact phone number, fax number, and e-mail address).
(2) Copies of academic transcripts and certificates of each degree and Ph.D. dissertation. Only certification of highest degree is required for full professor applicants.
(3) Copies of representative paper (original research article) already published in an SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) indexed journal since August 1st, 2014. The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author.
(4) Reprints or copies of papers published since August 1st, 2012. Accepted letters should be attached if the papers have been accepted but not published yet.
(5) List of all publications.
(6) Syllabus of teaching courses and research proposal (totally no more than 10 pages of A4 paper).
(7) Names, telephone numbers, and addresses of three recommenders who should be the advisors, supervisors or colleagues of the applicant. One recommendation letter from each recommender should be sent directly to the Chairman of the Dept. of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, N.T.U.
3. Four copies of paper documents cited in above items 1~6 should be sent to the Committee of Faculty Recruit, Dept. of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University, No. 1, Sec. 4, Roosevelt Road, Taipei 10617, Taiwan (R.O.C).
4. Deadline for receiving all submitted documents is March 04, 2019. Please confirm the receiving through email email@example.com. It should be stated and envelope with stamps included if the applicant needs the paper documents afterward.
5. Information is posted on website http://www.hort.ntu.edu.tw since December 12, 2018