Faculty Position in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
1. The Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture at National Taiwan University, Taiwan invites applicants for an assistant professor or higher positions for teaching and research in the field of pomology. The job is scheduled to begin on August 01, 2024. Information for application is available at the website http://www.hort.ntu.edu.tw after July 17, 2023.
2. The applicant must have a doctoral degree or equivalent in horticulture or related fields. Documents required for application include:
(1) A resume or CV including bibliography, research and teaching statement (please specify the rank applied, contact phone number, postal address, and e-mail address).
(2) Copies of academic transcripts, a certificate of Ph.D. dissertation. Only a certificate of the highest degree is required for full-professor applicants.
(3) A copy of a representative paper (original research article) officially published in a SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) indexed journal after August 01, 2019. The applicant should be a first author or corresponding author. A dissertation published after August 2019 is qualified as the representative paper for applicants applying for a position of assistant professor.
(4) Reprints or copies of other reference papers published after August 01, 2017. Acceptance letters should be attached if the papers have been accepted but not published yet.
(5) A list of publications.
(6) Syllabus of tentative courses and research proposal (limited to 20 pages of A4 paper).
(7) Names, affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees, who should be the advisors, supervisors or colleagues of the applicant.
(8) Recommendation letters should be directly sent by the referees to the Faculty Searching Committee via e-mailing (email@example.com).
3. Application materials (Items 2.(1)-2.(7) in individual PDF files) should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2023. If the size of the files exceeds 10 MB, please provide us a link of cloud storage. If the applicant does not receive a confirmation email from the Departmental Office by 5th of December 2023, please contact us by 5th of December via emailing email@example.com.