Faculty Position in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University, Taiwan
1. The Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture at National Taiwan University, Taiwan is seeking applicants for assistant professor or higher positions for teaching and research in the area of urban green infrastructure and landscape design, with a particular focus on skills and insights of innovative technology. Applicants must hold a doctoral degree in a relevant field. The position is expected to commence on August 1, 2024. Detailed application information will be available on the department's website at http://www.hort.ntu.edu.tw after July 17, 2023.
2. Applicants must provide the following documents:
(1) A comprehensive CV, including a bibliography, research statement, and teaching statement. Please specify the desired rank, contact phone number, postal address, and email address.
(2) Copies of academic transcripts and a certificate of completion for the Ph.D. dissertation. Full-professor applicants are only required to submit a certificate of their highest degree.
(3) A copy of a representative paper, which should be an original research article officially published in a SCI, SSCI, or A&HCI indexed journal after August 1, 2019. The applicant should be either the first author or the corresponding author. For applicants seeking the position of assistant professor, a dissertation published after August 2019 can serve as the representative paper.
(4) The other relevant reference papers published after August 1, 2017. If any of the papers have been accepted but not yet published, please include the official acceptance letters.
(5) A comprehensive list of publications.
(6) A syllabus outlining tentative courses and a research proposal. Please limit the proposal to 20 pages on A4 paper.
(7) Provide the names, affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees. The referees should be advisors, supervisors, or colleagues familiar with the applicant's work.
(8) Recommendation letters should be sent directly by the referees to the Faculty Searching Committee via email at email@example.com.
3. Application materials (Items 2.(1)-2.(7)) should be submitted as individual PDF files to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2023. If the size of the files exceeds 10 MB, please provide us with a link to cloud storage. If the applicant does not receive a confirmation email from the Departmental Office by December 5, 2023, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.