Faculty Position in the Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture, National Taiwan University
1. The Department of Horticulture and Landscape Architecture at National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan, invites applicants for an assistant professor or higher positions for teaching and research in the field of urban green infrastructure and landscape design. The job is scheduled to begin on August 01, 2022. Information for application is available at website http://www.hort.ntu.edu.tw after August 20, 2021.
2. The applicant must have a doctoral degree or equivalent in horticulture or related fields. Documents required for application include:
(1) A resume or CV including bibliography, research and teaching statement (please specify the rank applied, contact phone number, address, and e-mail address).
(2) Copies of academic transcripts and diplomas or certificates of each degree and Ph.D. dissertation. Only the highest degree diploma or certificate is required for full professor applicants.
(3) A copy of a representative paper (original research article) officially published in a SCI (SSCI, A&HCI) indexed journal after August 01, 2017. The applicant should be the first author or corresponding author. A dissertation published after August 2017 is qualified as the representative paper for applicants applying for a position of assistant professor.
(4) Reprints or copies of other reference papers published after August 01, 2015. Acceptance letters should be attached if the papers have been accepted but not published yet.
(5) A list of publications.
(6) Syllabus of tentative courses and research proposal (limited to 10 pages of A4 paper).
(7) Names, affiliations, addresses, telephone numbers, and email addresses of three referees, who should be the advisors, supervisors or colleagues of the applicant.
(8) Recommendation letters should be directly sent by the referees to the Faculty Searching Committee via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).
3. Application materials (Items 2.1-2.7) should be submitted to email@example.com in PDF format by November 01, 2021. If size of the files surpasses 10 Mb, please provide us a link of cloud. If the applicant does not receive a confirmation email from the Departmental Office by 5th of November 2021, please contact us by 8th of November via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.