HortDialogues - an ISHS series of live & on-demand horticultural videos and webinars
- HortDialogues are open to ISHS members and non-members, free-of-charge, compliments of the ISHS.
- Registration is required to join most of the live webinars.
- In case you've missed a live webinar, the recorded video content is available in the ISHS on-demand video library.
- An overview of all ISHS newsfeed items related to HortDialogues is available here
- If you appreciate this complimentary ISHS service thank you for supporting the society: join the ISHS as a member or keep your ISHS membership current!
Vertical Farming (a series of ISHS Talks on Vertical Farming organized by Prof. Dr. Francesco Orsini, Prof. Dr. Leo F.M. Marcelis and Prof. Dr. Murat Kacira)
Starting June 1, 2021 - a new episode will be released on day 1 and 15 of every month - click here for more information and to watch the on-demand video content
What does Science say about fruits and vegetables and health? (Prof. Dr. Yves Desjardins)
Date: September 8, 2021 (15:00 CEST) - Registration and detailed information
Agroecology (a series of 3 webinars initiated by Prof. Dr. Uygun Aksoy):
May 10, May 26 and June 16, 2021 - click here for more information and to watch the recorded video content
Peach (a series of 4 webinars initiated by Prof. Dr. George Manganaris)
Date: June 1, 2, 3 and 4, 2021 - click here for more information and to watch the on-demand video content
Biotechnology inputs for the agri-forestry sector (Moderator Prof. Dr. Jorge Canhoto)
Date: July 15, 2021 (10:00 CEST) - Registration and detailed information coming soon
Plant Genetic Resources for food security (Moderator Prof. Dr. Jorge Canhoto)
Date: September 13, 2021 (17:00 CEST) - Registration and detailed information coming soon