PROBLEME DER STATIK IN DER DEWÄCHSHAUSKINSTRUKTION
- The most important German regulations with regard to the glasshouse building and their influence on the construction of the glasshouse.
- The static system of the glasshouses in steel
- The glazing bars of the roof and the wall, their strain, particularly their deflection in conjunction with the deformation of the glass panes.
- The different static systems of the purlins
1. The freely supported beam, the articulated purlin, the continuous purlin; 2. The suspension of the purlins in conjunction with he tensile strained glazing bars; 3. The different strains of he purlin and proof against bending, tensile, compression, buckling, tilting and dinting.
- The roof truss of the glasshouse
1. The shape of the roof truss and the supporting line; 2. The different static systems of the roof trusses of the glasshouse: a. the one and more bay 3-joint roof truss, b. the statically indeterminate systems, c. framed construction and the economical comparison with solid-web construction.
- The foundation construction
1. Foundation in concrete; 2. Foundation in reinforced concrete.
- Wind Braces
- Gable wall constructions
- The self-supporting wind resisting gable wall;
- The supported wall.
- Construction details
1. The support of the purlins; 2. The roof truss corner of the 3-joint structure; 3.