THE TECHNOLOGICAL ELEMENTS FOR THE ORGANISATIONS OF THE MARKETING SECTOR IN A HOTHOUSE COMPLEX
The need for a scientifical organization of activity is determined by the main objectives of the complexes and has the final aim the efficient organisation of work and the material means in order to achieve favourable economic-financial results and supply diversified range of high quality products.
We intend to present a few technological aspects related to the optimization of the activity of the marketing sector, which resulted from our experience in designing and exploitation of the hothouse complexes in Romania.
In a hothouse complex there should be organised the following sectors:
- The orientation and organisation of activity the economic-financial plan;
- Production of seedlings, vegetables, flowers, mushrooms, strawberries, etc.;
- Turning to account of the production, quality control supply, delivery, sale;
- The mechanistaion of the Working process, supply of the thermal agent, technological water, maintenance of the network and hothouses etc.;
- The chemification, fitho-sanitary actions, planning and carring out of the fertilising activities, preparation of the nutritive mixtures.
It is to be underlined the fact that the production side is not any longer considered as the corner stone of the activity of complex and as a result of ever growing complex-city of the market, the aspects of an eficient marketing, are becoming more and more important in the orientation of the production.
This concept proper to marketing determines more and more the whole activity, which is orientated towards the methods, technological devices,