(Chinese translation) INTERNATIONAL CODE OF NOMENCLATURE FOR CULTIVATED PLANTS: INTRODUCTORY PAGES
Attention: the Chinese translation of Acta Horticulturae 647 is available in electronic form only. The print form of Acta Horticulturae 647 does only include the original (English) version of the Code.
- Foreword (an introduction to how this Edition was formulated and developed)
- Membership of the I.U.B.S. Commission for the Nomenclature of Cultivated Plants (at the time of publication)
- Preface (an account of the new provisions and general differences between this and the previous, 6th edition published in 1995)
- Comparison between the 6th Edition of theCode and this edition (in tabular form)
- New provisions (list of novel Rules and Recommendations)
- Important dates in this Code (summary of those dates at which some of the Rules become active).
Brickell, C.D., Baum, B.R., Hetterscheid, W.L.A., Leslie, A.C., McNeill, J., Trehane, P., Vrugtman, F. and Wiersema, J.H. (2004). (Chinese translation) INTERNATIONAL CODE OF NOMENCLATURE FOR CULTIVATED PLANTS: INTRODUCTORY PAGES. Acta Hortic. 647, 1-17