CLOSED STEAM-CONDENSATE SYSTEM
By this choice we have to start from a number of requirements, which the system has to meet. These requirements include:
- No air penetration in the system, in order to prevent corrosion of the boiler, pipelines and other parts.
- No water loss from the system under normal working conditions, thereby water supplement and treatment can be reduced to a minimum.
- Correct steam distribution to the different heat consumers under various conditions.
- Any possible measurements of the heat delivery to the different heat consumers.
- Minimum noise in the working system (no water hammer).
Starting from the above-mentioned requirements both the principle of the closed steam-condensate system will be discussed and the lower parts which are applied with this system.
Some aspects will be also illustrated with figures.