ISHS Logo File Downloads
The ISHS logo is available in various formats. The use and reproduction of the ISHS logo files below is subject to approval by ISHS. Deciding which version of a logo file to use for each purpose can be difficult and confusing – even for professional users - so please seek assistance with your web-developer or graphic designer first in order to guarantee a professional and good-looking reproduction of the ISHS logo in all circumstances.
Be extremely careful not to distort the shape or proportions of the ISHS logo elements when resizing and make sure no interference with background colors or images occurs. Before downloading the files, take a look at the comprehensive overview of the various logo elements with information on fonts and colors used and which is available in a downloadable PDF format document. For further details please do not hesitate to contact the ISHS Secretariat.
PMS color codes provided are U-codes (uncoated). In those cases where C-codes (coated) are required, Green 336C and Blue 294C should be used because these match best the original Green 335U and Blue 301U codes.
Downloads: Depending on your needs download the appropriate files here (in .zip format):
- (Mac): EPS Adobe Illustrator 10 and Adobe Illustrator CS: ISHS Logo in PMS, CMYK, BLACK & WHITE and NEGATIVE B/W
- (Cross Platform): JPG: ISHS Logo in RGB
- (Cross Platform): PSD Adobe Photoshop: ISHS Logo in RGB and CMYK
- (Cross Platform): PDF Adobe Acrobat: ISHS Logo in PMS, CMYK, BLACK & WHITE and NEGATIVE B/W
- Use the ISHS logo on your web page (conveners, partners, otherwise associated parties only, including active members whose membership in ISHS is current)
- Give us credit. When using our logos, add this text to the page or credits section: "The ISHS Logo is a registered trademark of ISHS. Used with permission.". In the credits of any digital content, the word "ISHS" should link to www.ishs.org
- Always link our logos to www.ishs.org when using them on a webpage.
- Portray ISHS in a positive light.
- Use the high quality logo ﬁles provided.
- Promptly respond to any request from us to remove our logos or change your use.
It is however not allowed to:
- Change our logos in any way. Don't get us wrong, we love creativity, but please resist the temptation to add your own interpretations or edits, however insigniﬁcant you may think they are.
- Use our logos on anything that is intended to be sold or on any commercial website or application.
- Use our logos in connection with any cause.
- Use our logo in any way that implies a partnership, sponsorship or endorsement. For example, our logos shouldn't be bigger than yours or be the biggest thing on your webpage.
- Make our logos available for download on your website or link to the images above from your website.