eJHS new issue: Volume 80/4 (August 2015)
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at http://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 80, issue 4) including the following articles:
- Ethylene responses in Hydrangea macrophylla - leaf abscission, flower development and postharvest performance
- Influence of nutrient loading on reactions upon frost and drought stress of Rosa majalis
- Early frost reactions of different populations of hazelnut (Corylus avellana L.)
- Assessing leaf senescence in tall fescue (Festuca arundinacea Schreb.) under salinity stress using leaf spectrum
- Changes of microbial population in different rootzones of 'TifEagle' bermudagrass during establishment
- The effect of two biopreparations on rhizogenesis in stem cuttings of Cotinus coggygria Scop.
- Effects of freezing on the physical properties and wettability of highly decomposed peats used as growing media
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.