eJHS Volume 82/2 (April 2017)
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at http://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 82, issue 2, April 2017) including the following articles:
- A simple and accurate allometric model to predict single leaf area of twenty-one European apricot cultivars
- Primocane red raspberry response to fertigation EC, types of substrate and propagation methods
- Characterization of CBF1, CBF2, CBF3, and CBF4 genes of Malus sieversii and analysis of their expression in different habitats
- Epichloe endophyte infection improved drought and heat tolerance of tall fescue through altered antioxidant enzyme activity
- Evaluation of degradable nonwoven covers on the growth and yield of overwintering leeks
- Effect of mycorrhiza, vermicompost and nanofertilizer on quantitative and qualitative characteristics of Cucurbita pepo L.
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.