eJHS Volume 82/3 (June 2017)
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at http://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 82, issue 3, June 2017) - Thematic Issue: Tomato - including the following articles:
- Quality changes of tomato during fruit development and climacteric ripening
- Prediction of local and global tomato texture and quality by FT-NIR spectroscopy and chemometric
- The influence of 'Effective Microorganisms' and solar radiation on carotenoids and phenolic compounds content in processing tomato
- Detecting early mealybug infestation stages on tomato plants using optical spectroscopy
- Producer price volatility in the German fruit and vegetable industry
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.