eJHS Volume 82/5 (October 2017) - Thematic Issue: Apple Production
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at http://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 82, issue 5, October 2017) - Thematic Issue: Apple Production - including the following articles:
- Effect of rootstocks or interstems on dry matter allocation in apple
- Night temperatures affect fruit coloration and expressions of anthocyanin biosynthetic genes in 'Hongro' apple fruit skins
- Physicochemical quality, macronutrients, and dietary fiber in apples from the Protected Geographical Indication 'Maçã de Alcobaça', Portugal
- Physical, physiochemical and electrochemical responses of 'Galaxy' apples to mild bruising
- In-season prediction of yield variability in an apple orchard
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.