eJHS Volume 83/1 (February 2018)
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at https://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 83, issue 1, February 2018) - including the following articles:
- How does peach fruit set on sylleptic shoots borne on epicormics compare with fruit set on proleptic shoots?
- Quality and antioxidant traits of organic apricots (Prunus armeniaca L.) at harvest and after storage
- Genetic diversity analysis of apricot cultivars grown in China based on SSR markers
- Characterization of biochemical factors affecting crop load in three olive cultivars
- Pollen functional ability in two indigenous grapevine cultivars in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Horticultural performance and juice quality of cold-climate grapes in Vermont, USA
- Differentiation of wines made from berry and drupe fruits according to their phenolic profiles
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate, subtropical and tropical regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.