eJHS Volume 84/6 (December 2019)
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at https://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 84, issue 6, December 2019) including the following articles:
- Preferences for fresh tomatoes with a focus on young consumers in Germany - Choice-experiment and latent class analysis
- Response of fruit quality of table grape (Vitis vinifera L.) to foliar selenium fertilizer under different cultivation microclimates
- Rootstock influence on vegetative growth, yield, and fruit quality of 'Petit Verdot'
- Evaluation of four medlar cultivars: agronomical, pomological and qualitative traits
- Alleviative effects of chitosan and ascorbic acid on Petunia × atkinsiana D. Don under salinity
- Micropropagation via multiple shoot induction in Emmenopterys henryi Oliv.
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate and Mediterranean regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.