eJHS Volume 85/1 (February 2020)
Check out the new issue of eJHS online at https://www.pubhort.org/ejhs/ (Volume 85, issue 1, February 2020) including the following articles:
- Type of constructed wetlands influence nutrient removal and nitrous oxide emissions from greenhouse wastewater
- Biological products in association with organic matter to control Meloidogyne javanica in tomato
- The impact of visual cards on pest populations in greenhouse tomato production
- Influence of cluster thinning on quantitative and qualitative parameters of cherry tomato
- Effects of NaCl stress on growth and ion homeostasis in pomegranate tissues
- Morphological, physiological and anatomical responses of two olive cultivars to deficit irrigation and mycorrhizal inoculation
- How much walnut husk fly (Rhagoletis completa Cresson) affects nut quality of different walnut cultivars?
eJHS (European Journal of Horticultural Science; ISSN 1611-4426 print and ISSN 1611-4434 online) publishes original research articles and reviews on significant plant science discoveries and new or modified methodologies and technologies with a broad international and cross-disciplinary interest in the scope of global horticulture. eJHS focus is on applied and fundamental aspects of the entire food value chain, ranging from breeding, production, processing, trading to retailing of horticultural crops and commodities in temperate and Mediterranean regions. In particular eJHS emphasizes integrated crop management strategies during the preharvest and postharvest stages, aiming at sustainably increasing the quantity and quality of horticultural products. The eJHS publishes peer-reviewed articles, reviews and special thematic issues; see www.ishs.org/ejhs for information and to submit your articles.