Fruits Volume 72/2 (March/April 2017)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at http://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 72, issue 2, March/April 2017).
- Effects of 1-MCP on postharvest quality and internal browning of white-flesh loquat fruit during cold storage
- Fruit growth, maturation, and shelf life of two cultivars of tejocote (Crataegus mexicana Moc. & Sessé)
- Fruit quality and biochemical characterization of recently developed seedless lemon cultivars
- Physiochemical and antibacterial characterization of fruits of Citronella mucronata (Cardiopteridaceae), Pitavia punctata (Rutaceae) and Beilschmiedia berteroana (Lauraceae), three endemic and threatened Chilean trees
- Inhibiting effects of neem seed oil on pathogenic and spoilage microorganisms of fresh-cut mango (Mangifera indica L.)
- Genetic identification of 'Limau Kacang' (Citrus sp.), a local mandarin cultivated in West Sumatra by sequence-related amplified polymorphism (SRAP)
- Effects of different times and intensities of fructification pruning in camu-camu plants
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.