Fruits Volume 73/4 (July/August 2018)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 73, issue 4, July/August 2018).
- Jabuticaba (Myrciaria jaboticaba (Vell.) O. Berg) peel powder produced by convective drying process: a rich anthocyanin product
- Induction of somatic embryogenesis in hermaphrodite papaya from cotyledon leaves of in vitro seedlings or adult plant-derived explants
- Seasonal abundance of fruit flies (Diptera: Tephritidae) on mango orchard and its relation with biotic and abiotic factors in Manica Province, Mozambique
- Screening polyembryonic mango accessions for salt tolerance and assessing dynamics of sodium (Na+), potassium (K+), and antioxidants
- Concentration and exposure assessments of cadmium and lead in pumpkin, sunflower, watermelon, and jabooni seeds collected in Iran
- Effect of gaseous pretreatment on enzymatic browning of mature date after cold storage
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.