Fruits Volume 74/1 (January/February 2019)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 74, issue 1, January/February 2019).
- Influence of light quality on flowering characteristics, potential for year-round fruit production and fruit quality of blueberry in a plant factory
- Coumaroyl-isocitric and caffeoyl-isocitric acids as markers of pineapple fruitlet core rot disease
- Species composition and abundance of fruit flies (Diptera: Tephritidae) in subtropical fruit orchards in the Mbombela Local Municipality, South Africa
- Development and validation of polymorphic EST-SSR markers for genetic diversity analysis in Actinidia arguta
- Soluble peptidoglycan production from the waste peels of pineapple Ananas comosus (L.) Merr.
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.