Fruits Volume 74/3 (May-June 2019)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 74, issue 3, May-June 2019).
- Effects of seasonal climatic variations on physiology and phenology of Litchi chinensis Sonn.in Madagascar
- Effect of toxic baits used for fruit fly control against Trichogramma pretiosum and Chrysoperla externa
- Discontinuity of xylem function during maturation associated with quality development and calcium allocation in wax apple (Syzygium samarangense Merr. & Perry) fruit
- Frost protection efficiency evaluation in avocado with a horizontal wind machine
- Analysis of morphological, biochemical and molecular diversity in karonda (Carissa carandas L.) germplasm
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.