Fruits Volume 74/4 (July-August 2019)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 74, issue 4, July-August 2019).
- Variation of chromosomal complement in the Mexican plum Spondias purpurea L.: polyploid series in landraces cultivated by Mayan of Yucatan
- Flower regulation in pomegranate for higher yield, improved quality and enhanced management - a review
- Morphological characterization of pineapple (Ananas comosus) genetic resources from Benin
- Influence of in-package use of ethylene absorbents on shelf life and quality of nectarine during supermarket conditions
- Nutraceutical profiling of some Indian bael (Aegle marmelos Correa) cultivars
- Phenological stages and fruit development in the Mexican plum ecotype 'Cuernavaqueña' (Spondias purpurea L.)
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.