Fruits Volume 74/6 (November-December 2019)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 74, issue 6, November-December 2019).
- Harvest maturity and storage temperature affect fruit colour, chilling injury and quality of Indian gooseberry fruit (Emblica officinalis Gaertner)
- Knowledge and knowledge sources on the importance of fruits for nutritional security are unaffected by deforestation status in Cameroon
- Supplemental irrigation and pruning influence on growth characteristics and yield of rainfed fig trees under drought conditions
- Postharvest behavior of mangoes nondestructively sorted based on dry matter content during and after storage under controlled atmosphere
- Genetic diversity, heritability and inter-relationships of fruit quality and taste attributes among Iranian pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) cultivars using multivariate statistical analysis
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.