Fruits Volume 75/1 (January-February 2020)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 75, issue 1, January-February 2020).
- Physiological responses of Indian jujube (Ziziphus mauritiana Lam.) fruit after postharvest hot water dipping
- Effect of cultivar, parent corm pre-treatment and sucker size on enset (Ensete ventricosum, Musaceae) growth
- The performance of a wide range of plantain cultivars at three contrasting altitude sites in North Kivu, Eastern Democratic Republic of Congo
- Effects of UV-C irradiation on postharvest quality and antioxidant properties of wampee fruit (Clausena lansium (Lour.) Skeels) during cold storage
- Effects of foliar versus soil water application on ecophysiology, leaf anatomy and growth of pineapple
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.