Fruits Volume 75/3 (May-June 2020)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 75, issue 3, May-June 2020).
- Quality, typicity and potential valorization of Piper borbonense, a poorly known wild pepper from Reunion Island
- In vitro leaf inoculation as an early screening test for Citrus rootstock hybrids for Phytophthora root rot
- Variability studies in avocado (Persia americana Mill.) using physico-chemical properties
- Macropropagation of plantain (Musa AAB): Responses to hormonal and mechanical corm manipulation
- Screening pomegranate (Punica granatum L.) genotypes for drought tolerance using physiological and phytochemical characteristics
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.