Fruits Volume 75/6 (November-December 2020)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 75, issue 6, November-December 2020).
- In natura tropical juices inhibit the in vitro carbonylation of bovine serum albumin
- Can the timely removal of outer symptomatic leaves of enset plants following a tool-mediated infection with Xanthomonas vasicola pv. musacearum lead to recovery?
- Fruit flies associated with the pepper-bark tree (Warburgia salutaris (G.Bertol.) Chiov.) in Mpumalanga province, South Africa
- Effects of simultaneous cyanocobalamin and calcium gluconate treatment on chilling injury alleviation of 'Queen' pineapple by using peduncle infiltration
- Effect of fertilizer treatments on fruit nutritional quality of plantain cultivars and derived hybrids
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.