Fruits Volume 76/1 (January-February 2021)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 76, issue 1, January-February 2021).
- CpXTH2 and CpXTH5 genes are expressed during fruit development and ripening in Carica papaya L.
- Genotypic and phenotypic diversity in guava (Psidium guajava L.) genotypes from Iran
- Insights into the mode of reproduction of Garcinia prainiana
- Allelic pattern of SSRs with high hybrid detection efficiency and inheritance of leaf petiole wing in interspecific Citrus crosses
- Dehydration stress memory: Insights from physiological responses of sugar apple (Annona squamosa L.) to repeated dehydration stress
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.