Fruits Volume 76/2 (March-April 2021)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 76, issue 2, March-April 2021).
- Effect of cellulase and tannase on yield, ascorbic acid and other physicochemical properties of cashew apple juice
- Basin enrichment of bael plants (Aegle marmelos Correa) through alley cropping of biomass producing plants:
Effects on plant growth and soil properties
- Electrostatic atomized water particles delay postharvest senescence of 'Namwa' banana (Musa × paradisiaca)
- Performance of graft combinations of Passiflora spp. under tropical semi-arid conditions in Brazil
- Characterization of traditional extraction processes of Carapa procera seed oil in Burkina Faso
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.