Fruits Volume 76/3 (May-June 2021)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 76, issue 3, May-June 2021).
- K+ ions improve hydraulic conductance of grapevine shoots for sucrose loading aimed at manipulation of vine carbohydrate reserves
- Fruit characterization of Pouteria campechiana ([Kunth] Baehni) in three different stages of maturity
- Towards domestication of the endemic Malagasy pepper tsiperifery (Piper sp.): Lessons learnt from domestication and cultivation history of other peppers
- Soil fertility dynamics and yield responses of four plantain genotypes to different nutrient management systems in Nsukka, southeastern Nigeria
- Bioactive compounds and antioxidant activity of an endangered Citrus species `Hatkora´ (Citrus macroptera Mont.) from Mizoram, India
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.