Fruits Volume 76/4 (July-August 2021)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 76, issue 4, July-August 2021).
- Characterization of fruit quality, functional metabolites, and antioxidant activity in 22 selections of nance (Byrsonima crassifolia L.) H.B.K. from Nayarit, Mexico
- Citrus fruit grading based on the volume and mass estimation from their projected areas using ANFIS and GPR models
- Mutagenic sensitivity analysis in guava (Psidium guajava L.)
- Low temperature conditioning reduces chilling injury incidence in okra (Abelmoschus esculentus L.) pods
- Partial characterization of the physical, chemical, and morphological properties of the seed of Pouteria campechiana (Sapotaceae)
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.