Fruits Volume 76/5 (September-October 2021)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 76, issue 5, September-October 2021).
- Comparative analysis of hormone levels of grape germplasms featured by different ploidies but the same genotype
- Fig tree phenology, thermal sum, and productivity in intensive pruning system in two crop cycles in the semiarid region of Piauí
- Progeny selection and inheritance of resistance to Colletotrichum siamense in Mangifera indica crosses
- Morpho-genetic diversity in zygotic populations derived from Rough lemon (Citrus jambhiri Lush.) and their tolerance against Phytophthora
- Sensory and nutritional qualities of 'Manila' mango ready-to-eat puree enhanced using mild flash vacuum expansion processing
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.