Fruits Volume 77/1 (January-February 2022)
Check out the new issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 77, issue 1, January-February 2022).
- Effect of grafting on yield of commercial tomato cultivars grown under bacterial wilt (Ralstonia solanacearum) infested soil
- Critical nitrogen and potassium levels and sufficiency ranges for banana cultivation in Ecuador
- Yield and quality of pineapple fertigated with treated wastewater
- Genetic variability and multivariate analysis to assess phenotypic diversity of coconut (Cocos nucifera L.) germplasm
- Studies on the potential for treatment with short wave ultraviolet light (UV-C) to reduce postharvest diseases in banana fruit crown (Musa sp., group AAA, subgroup Cavendish)
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.