Fruits Volume 77/3 (May-June 2022)
Check out the current issue of Fruits - The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture online at https://www.pubhort.org/fruits/ (Volume 77, issue 3, May-June 2022).
- Improved low-cost tissue culture method as an alternative to high-tech micropropagation for Musa spp.
- Application of alternative mineral fertilizer to improve the total phenolic content and antioxidant capacities of tea [Camellia sinensis (L.) O. Kuntze] leaves
- Phytochemical content and antioxidant potential of tropical sapodilla fruit (Manilkara zapota)
- Spatial distribution of major date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) pests in Figuig oasis
- How cold storage influences physicochemical properties of mango cv. ‘Kent’ according to the density
Fruits, The International Journal of Tropical and Subtropical Horticulture (ISSN 0248-1294 print and ISSN 1625-967X electronic), a leading scientific journal published by the International Society for Horticultural Science (ISHS) in collaboration with CIRAD. The journal includes original articles and reviews dealing with such crops as vegetables, fruits, spices, ornamentals and medicinal plants growing in the tropical and subtropical environment. The extended scope covers issues on crop production and cropping systems, breeding, genetics and the release of genetic material adapted to tropical and subtropical environments, management, storage and market supply of underutilized crops, integrated management of pests and diseases, clinical relevant effect of tropical and subtropical horticultural species, peri-urban and urban tropical crop production, sustainable water and input use, capacity building in horticulture, value chain development in developing countries, seed science and agricultural engineering.
See www.ishs.org/fruits for information and to submit your articles.