What sustainable crop production means to you? SusCrop- ERA-NET Video Contest
Aim of the ERA-Net SusCrop video contest
The ERA- Net SusCrop is launching a video contest to actively involve EVERYBODY from across the world to reflect, communicate and inspire on 'what sustainable crop production means to you?'.
The competition is open to EVERYBODY and is supposed to activate multiple groups: school children, students, scientists, farmers/farmer-groups, and any person/group of random enthusiasts, artists (film, circus, music, digital/installation art, ...), architects, social media/communication workers, etc.
KEYWORDS to inspire: sustainability, resilience, horticulture, agriculture, forestry, ecology, crop production, crops, plants, science, nature, climate change, the future
However, we invite any kind of video: be original, think out-of-the-box! What does sustainability in the area of crop production mean to you? How should agriculture look like in the future? Do you practice sustainability procedures in growing crops or ornamental plants in your environment (e.g. your garden or balcony)?
The video contest is divided into 4 categories:
- School children and students: This category allows all children and students (<18 years) from any school level to submit a video individually, in a group or as a school class activity under the supervision of parents or a teacher;
- Education/research institutes/academia: This category includes students and scientists (>18 years) (bachelor, master or PhD students; post-doc, professor, ...) from any field or discipline studying/working at (public) research institutes and/or academia to submit a video individually or in a team;
- Farmers' everyday life: This category is for individual farmers or any kind of farmer-group willing to send us a video message and show us their everyday life or view on the future;
- Open: Any person or group of random enthusiasts, artists (film, theatre, circus, dance, music, books, digital/installation art, ...), (landscape) architects, social media/communication workers and more, eager to be creative, out-of-the-box and inspirational.
12 Cash prizes will be awarded to the best submissions from across the world
- 1st category: 3 prizes (1st 1000 €, 2nd 300€ and 3rd 200€);
- 2nd category: 3 prizes (1st 1000 €, 2nd 300€ and 3rd 200€);
- 3rd category: 3 prizes (1st 1000 €, 2nd 300€ and 3rd 200€);
- 4th category: 3 prizes (1st 1000 €, 2nd 300€ and 3rd 200€).
Further details and specifications: https://www.suscrop.eu/video-contest-2022
Submissions accepted: May 18, 2022 – May 26, 2023
Video submission via WeTransfer to firstname.lastname@example.org and to email@example.com both of whom are available for further questions.