Acta Horticulturae is not Open Access.
For authors whose institution or funding body requires their paper to be published Open Access, the ISHS is offering optional Open Access.
The charge for making a paper in Acta Horticulturae Open Access is EUR 1,300 (-25% discount for ISHS members). Contact the ISHS for further information or to order Open Access for your paper.
Open Access papers will immediately be made available through the ISHS web pages at no cost for the user to access, download, copy, translate, text and data mine (but not redistribute, display or adapt) for non-commercial purposes provided the article is referred to using an appropriate bibliographic citation (i.e. author(s), publication title, article title, volume, issue, page numbers, DOI and the link to the final published version of record on www.actahort.org).
ISHS optional Open Access for Acta Horticulturae is for non commercial use, i.e. the use of published articles for commercial purposes is prohibited.
Commercial use includes:
- Copying or downloading articles, or linking to such postings, for further redistribution, sale or licensing, for a fee
- Copying, downloading or posting by a site or service that incorporates advertising with such content
- The inclusion or incorporation of article content in other works or services (other than normal quotations with an appropriate citation) that is then available for sale or licensing, for a fee
- Use of articles or article content (other than normal quotations with appropriate citation) by for-profit organizations for promotional purposes, whether for a fee or otherwise.
- Use for the purposes of monetary reward by means of sale, resale, license, loan, transfer or other form of commercial exploitation.